Why You Must Attend
- India's first business literature fest
- Experiential knowledge sharing
- Dialogues and interactions with 30 leading authors
- Set in a pristine location – inside Cubbon Park
- Workshops for aspiring authors with editors
- A networking platform for authors and publishers
- For young managers and management students to soak in a unique experience
For Readers/Aspiring Writers
An opportunity to engage and immerse in dialogues, deeper conversations and rants on various business challenges. Also, meet top authors and publishers to learn about the art and science of writing articles/books and the hidden nuances of publishing.
For Business Educators
Business books are the most powerful learning medium for leaders, executives and entrepreneurs. For people in the Learning & Development field, exposure to such conversations helps in structuring their knowledge engagements better.
An opportunity to network with authors and publishers.
Festivals are marketing opportunities to attract new writers and promote their brand among readers.