Why You Must Attend
- India's only business literature festival
- Experiential knowledge sharing
- Dialogues and interactions with leading authors and business leaders
- At IIM Bangalore NSRCEL campus
- Open sessions for students, young executives and those facing mid career blues
- A networking platform for authors and publishers
For Readers/Aspiring Writers
An opportunity to engage and immerse in dialogues, deeper conversations and rants on various business challenges. Also, meet top authors and publishers to learn about the art and science of writing articles/books and the hidden nuances of publishing.
For Business Educators
Business coaches, trainers and faculty in business schools will get to witness the dynamics and nuances of how business leaders share their experience. They will learn the latest trends and future challenges which they can teach their students/clients.
For Business School Students
There cannot be a better way than learning from business leaders and authors directly by conversing with them. They can learn the value books could have on their career and their lives.
Open sessions bring authors and executives/students face-to-face where they can be sure of taking home useful insights and perspectives.